My actual resolutions
I don't usually make New Year's resolutions but why let that stop me? Here they are:
- Study more regularly. Cramming during the two weeks before exams may be somewhat effective for passing exams but probably isn't the best way to learn stuff.
- Go out more. I don't know why, but I never seem to get around to actually going out to pubs with people from uni. Which I really need to change because drinking with people is one of the best ways of getting to know people.
- Jog regularly. I started jogging when I was studying for my first round of exams and I enjoyed it, but then when uni went back I could never find the time.
- Join some more campus societies.
- Organise my time better, for obvious reasons.