So! The lineup of artists playing at Woodford has been released. Looks pretty good! Here's some highlights:
- That 1 Guy. A crazy American dude with an instrument made from pipes and various electronic effects.
- The Cat Empire. Enough said.
- Tommy Emmanuel. Guitar king. I saw him after my last HSC exam two years ago and he was so awesome I passed out.
- Tripod. They bring the funny.
- Vulgargrad. Cool Russian criminal songs.
- Mal Webb. The only beatboxer who isn't a retard. (Also gets extra credit for writing the Lano & Woodley theme song.)
- Madviolet. Canadian chicks I saw in Armidale a couple of years ago. They're pretty good.